Would it be ok if I shared a powerful brilliant lesson on Chapter 10 from Think and Grow Rich for this week’s Think and Grow Rich Lessons with You.
A powerful lesson from Marcel Schmidt Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada on the POWER OF THE MASTER MIND THE DRIVING FORCE
The Ninth Step toward Riches
Since power is essential for success in the accumulation of money I have chosen to get my power from TG&R Lessons group of master minds.
All the people here are like minded in their pursuit of power in order to acquire knowledge and money.
There is power in numbers and when a group of like minded men and women gather toghether to discuss how they acquire that power, that power is multiplied by the number of people in that group.
Therefore in the spirit of harmony we are all gathered together to discuss how we have aquired that power or how we can acquire that power.
Below is a list of 20 things the rich do everyday
1. 70% of wealthy eat less than 300 junk food calories per day. 97% of poor people eat more than 300 junk food calories per day. 23% of wealthy gamble. 52% of poor people gamble.
2. 80% of wealthy are focused on accomplishing some single goal. Only 12% of the poor do this.
3. 76% of wealthy exercise aerobically 4 days a week. 23% of poor do this.
4. 63% of wealthy listen to audio books during commute to work vs. 5% for poor people.
5. 81% of wealthy maintain a to-do list vs. 19% for poor.
6. 63% of wealthy parents make their children read 2 or more non-fiction books a month vs. 3% for poor.
7. 70% of wealthy parents make their children volunteer 10 hours or more a month vs. 3% for poor.
8. 80% of wealthy make hbd calls vs. 11% of poor
9. 67% of wealthy write down their goals vs. 17% for poor
10. 88% of wealthy read 30 minutes or more each day for education or career reasons vs 2% for poor.
11. 6% of wealthy say what’s on their mind vs. 69% for poor.
12. 79% of wealthy network 5 hours or more each month vs. 16% for poor.
13. 67% of wealthy watch 1 hour or less of TV. every day vs. 23% for poor
14. 6% of wealthy watch reality TV vs. 78% for poor.
15. 44% of wealthy wake up 3 hours before work starts vs.3% for poor.
16. 74% of wealthy teach good daily success habits to their children vs. 1% for poor.
17. 84% of wealthy believe good habits create opportunity luck vs. 4% for poor.
18. 76% of wealthy believe bad habits create detrimental luck vs. 9% for poor.
19. 86% of wealthy believe in life-long educational self-improvement vs. 5% for poor.
20. 86% of wealthy love to read vs. 26% for poor.
I have had this list for quite awhile but I never belonged to a master mind group who could and would help me achieve these ways of doing things.
Thanks to everyone of you here
You can read many more Brilliant lessons on our think and grow rich lessons Forum or even post Your own thoughts on the topic and join us for the discussion. We’d love to help You to own Your life. Please feel free to join at https://www.thinkandgrowrichlessons.com/bdrake or to contact at anytime to find out how You can join the calls and own Your life also.